Followers

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

12/6/11 - AM

Good morning. :)

I was proud of myself because I exercised last night with the WII. I actually didn't just do the games, but I also did the running game. I am going to do it again tonight because it was fun. :) I did have a pretty sharp pain in my left leg after about 10 minutes, but I figure I need to do better at stretching. One thing that concerns me a little is that on my left leg, just below my knee, I have been having a "warm" feeling that comes and goes. It seems to happen more and more lately. It feels like I have a warm towel or am blowing a hair dryer on the spot. I probably should mention it to the doctor.

I am bummed that the appointment with the nutritionist was cancelled. I will have to reschedule, but I was looking forward to the advice.

Today I am feeling a little bit of hesitation towards doing what I should, but I am also feeling like I can do it. I am hesitant in testing this morning because I am worried that I will just be frustrated that I am starting out my sugars high. At work there is a group of people who drink a watered down version of orange juice until about 10 am to help "stabilize" their sugars and hydrate their bodies from being without fluids all night. Maybe I will try that this morning and see what happens.

I have decided I am not going to test this morning. I will test before lunch. We are also working on eating the food that we have which means that I will need to be careful with how much I eat because a major portion of it is high in carbs. I will try and cut it down for myself by supplementing it with veggies.

Ciao! :)

No comments: