Followers

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

12/7/12 - AM

So yesterday was a lot more successful than I anticipated. I tested 146 before lunch and 94 around 4pm. I didn't eat anything until 9:30am and then I ate a can of tuna and a tomato. Then I ate a low calorie can of soup for lunch and then ate nothing until I tested at 4 and then drank a can of V8. I had hunger pains, but I didn't have anything to eat and I was super busy at work and couldn't eat anyway.

One thing that wasn't good yesterday is that after work I got angry at a driver on my way home and then found myself getting angrier and angrier. I didn't realize it really until I was super angry and was having a hard time calming down. It was the kind of anger that I wanted to get violent. I felt like crashing my car into a driver that was being rude. I know I wouldn't do it, but I sure wanted to and could envision it! I got home and ate some crackers and cottage cheese and I felt better. I was too angry to cook dinner and so I went in and watched some tv and then my husband ordered pizza. So, I ate two slices of pizza, had 4 wings, 1/2 c cottage cheese, about 15 wheat thins and two small bags of chips. I wasn't going to take my medicine because I was feeling so horrible about how I ate, but I forced myself to get up and take them.

Emotionally today I am feeling level again. I get embarrassed when I get so heated and feel like I should be able to calm myself down.

Years ago I lost 45 lbs and did it by eating correct portions and exercise. I remember that I had to change my mind set and tell myself that it was ok to be hungry. I ate whatever I wanted, just in portion. I don't like being hungry.

I am hoping to have good sugars again today. I have not tested this morning because I want to have some good numbers to get my spirits up before I start dealing with my morning numbers again.

Have a good day.

No comments: