Followers

Thursday, December 8, 2011

12/8/11-AM

Yesterday was ok except that I did have 5 cookies at work. I didn't test my sugars all day. I exercised when I got home for 20 minutes.

This morning I tested 210. I have pains in my sides, but I am attributing that to my situps last night. :) It kind of feels like my kidneys, but I am going to say it's not. Just to be safe, I am going to drink some cranberry juice and drink some extra water today.

Emotionally I feel a little weird. I have been feeling a little off balance the last few days. I am quick to tears. I guess quick to tears is better than quick to anger. A therapist told me once that the anger was just a symptom of my sadness. So, maybe a level of sadness is gone from taking the vitamins and so the tears come quicker. Maybe I should go to therapy again.

No comments: