Followers

Thursday, December 15, 2011

12/15/11 - AM

So we are on day 4 of this program for losing weight. My husband has lost 7 lbs. I showed that I lost 2 yesterday, but this morning I was back up to 212. This frustrates me. But, my goal is to have my sugars under control. Weight loss will help with that, but if my sugars are good, I will be ok with not losing weight.

I forgot to take my medicine again last night. I did, however test a 154 yesterday afternoon. That was on 1/2 of my insulin and so I hope that I can get that down a little more by remembering to take my meds.

I am extremely exhausted. I slept better last night, but only out of exhaustion. I am hoping to go to bed earlier tonight. Because I am so tired, I feel sick. So physically I am not feeling very good today.

Emotionally, I am feeling ok. I don't feel like I am sad today, but I am just mellow because of being so tired. I am frustrated due to what I mentioned before, but I will try not to be.

No comments: