Followers

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

12/14/11-AM

So I have lost 2 lbs so far on this new diet. I feel like my world revolves around food though and it makes it harder to concentrate on other things. I eat every 2 hours or so. I find it interesting that even though I am eating so much, I still get very hungry. I think it is because of cutting back on the carbs. I keep forgetting to test and I keep forgetting to take my medicines because I am so concentrated on the food part of it all.

Today I am going to try to focus on testing and taking my meds. Now that I seem to have the food part down.....After I have the food part down and the meds and testing down, I will add the exercise. I feel like I am spending all of my free time organizing the food. This weekend is going to be hard because the food fits well with my work schedule, but I don't know how well it will go with my weekend schedule.

I also haven't been sleeping well. I don't sleep well while I am "sleeping" and then I keep waking up too early. Yesterday I woke up at 3:30 and crawled out of bed at 4:30am. The day before I got out of bed at 4:30am and today I woke up at 4am and got out of bed at 5am. I am still getting about 6 hours of sleep, but I am starting to feel the effects in my body and I don't feel good. Maybe it is due to not taking my medicine as I should? All I know is that I am not feeling good this morning.

Emotionally today I am tired and sad. I just feel very drained. I feel like I want a coke.

No comments: