Followers

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

12/13/11-AM

So I haven't written in a few days.....as you can see.

My husband came home with some information with Xango on their new product called FAVAO. It is a supplement based diet and exercise program. I was happy that he was excited to do it and after reading the material, I noticed that the eating program was what I have been wanting to do and the exercise program is one that I have done before when I lost a bunch of weight. So I told him I would do it with him. We started yesterday and it is so nice to have him on the same page as me with eating!

On Sunday, I went though our fridge/freezer and cupboards and got rid of anything that we would not be eating on this diet so that we are forced to be good. The food that we eat is whole grains and very basic, but it is very good as well. We both did really good at eating correctly yesterday, but I came home to my kitchen floor torn up due to a water leak and so I ended up buying dinner. I was able to buy my husband something close to what we were supposed to eat on the diet, but I had taken my daughter to Wendy's and got her chicken nuggets and I got myself a grilled chicken sandwich that tasted horrible. I should have also gotten a salad instead of fries, but was feeling bad about eating out at all and threw my hands up. I did take a few sips of my coke, but then threw the rest out.

I haven't been testing my sugars in the last few days either. I did test a 227 yesterday before dinner. I found it hard to test yesterday because I was eating every 2 hours or so and would forget. I will try to do better today.

I hope they fix my kitchen quickly because I am having a hard time wanting to cook in it. I need to cook today's meals. I am going to have to turn off the fan that is creating a wind storm so that I can make our meals for the day and then turn it back on.

I didn't sleep well at all last night and I woke up at 3:30am, then crawled out of bed at 4:30am. I am going to be VERY tired today. Yesterday I already felt exhausted and so I am not looking forward to today.

Til tomorrow.......

No comments: