Followers

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

4/10/12

So last night I once again over ate. I went to bed at 8:30 and then woke up at midnight sick. I ate 4 Oreo cookies on top of eating a big piece of meat loaf and two slices of a quiche. I also had some rotisserie chicken and 1 large bell pepper. This was over a 3 hour period, but it was still way too much.

I was extremely stressed out last night. I am still stressed out over the same issue this morning, but I am going to be at work and so I should do better during the day. I need to come up with a plan for tonight so that there isn't a repeat of last night.

Physically I am still feeling a little sick. I was proud of myself that I got up and did 30 minutes on the elliptical this morning and situps. I have my "workout" that I was supposed to do, but I needed a mindless workout this morning.

Emotionally I am feeling tired, sad and anxious. I put a lot out there yesterday and nothing was really resolved. I hope that today will be more productive. A storm is brewing and I am bracing for it, but anticipation is worse than the actual storm and so I am hoping that it comes in gently and goes out gently.

So this morning, I am starting over again. It's a new day and I plan to use it well and have good sugars. My sugars tested the highest yesterday at 149. I still need to do better than that. I will be sending my sugars to my doctor today and they will probably raise the dose of insulin again.

No comments: