Followers

Thursday, December 22, 2011

12/22/11-am

I am finding that my biggest struggle right now is taking my medicine. I don't know why I can't concentrate on multiple areas at one time. I have been so concentrated on eating and the meals, that I am not remembering to take my medicine. It is almost like I need to make myself a checklist for each day.

I did take my medicine yesterday and I am going to take it after I am done here. I have still been struggling with what I eat, ironically enough, because of all the food available at work. Today they are having a catered lunch and so I am going to eat that instead of making food and taking it today. I still have to make food for my husband, but I am making him the easier meals instead of having to "cook" something.

I am very tired because I haven't gotten enough sleep again the last few nights. I am not nearly as tired as I was last week, but still very tired.

Emotionally I am feeling pretty good. I haven't been able to feel truly excited over anything in quite a while and lately I find that I am genuinely excited about Christmas and gift giving. It has been nice to feel this way again. I also have not been having any episodes of extreme anger. I contribute all of these changes to taking the vitamins mixture that my sister suggested.

No comments: