Followers

Thursday, January 5, 2012

1/5/12 - AM

So I realized that I have not been saying what I eat etc on here lately. I also haven't been testing like I should either.

This morning I have an appointment with a diabetes educator. I am not sure how it will go because I feel like I know quite a bit about diabetes already and I feel like I need the most help with food and I am not sure how much she can help with that. We will see.....

I woke up at 327 this morning. I feel like I am eating better and so I don't understand why I am waking up so much higher lately. I missed my meds on Tuesday night, but other than that, I have been taking them.

I am frustrated because I am eating less calories and I am eating foods that are better for me than I ate when I first started this blog and so I don't understand why I am so far off the mark. I know that I need to exercise, but I would still think my sugars would stay the same at the very least with changing my diet for the better. I am just frustrated.

So we didn't lose our insurance. My husband was able to talk to his work and they are letting him attempt to work the hours they require to keep the insurance. I am glad to keep the insurance, but I am worried that the schedule will kill him. For example, he worked until 11pm last night and was up at 4:30am to start again. He can do that once a week and be ok, but when it turns into 2 or sometimes even 3 nights in a row like that.....

I am feeling overwhelmed. In more areas than in just my health, but because I am overwhelmed in other areas of my life, my health comes last priority. I think it is because the other issues involve other people and so I put it first. Also, I can multi-task the other issues and work on them all at the same time, but it seems that I have to pull myself away from life to deal with my health. I have to stop everything, put my daughter on hold, put my life on hold to exercise. I also feel like I am stopping everything to take meds etc. I know I am not really stopping my life, I am just making other people wait.

Physically I am feeling ok. I am tired as usual, but today I am not really feeling as tired as usual. Probably because I have a lot going on in my head. My "to do" list is getting bigger and it makes me VERY anxious. At this point is when I usually write it down.

No comments: